Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia Recovery Series
Discover the truth about chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, adrenal exhaustion, burnout and more...and take back your life now!
10 world experts including medical doctors, naturopaths, metaphysicians, nutritionalists and natural health practitioners bring you ground-breaking information and natural solutions for your health.
"Thank you so much for putting together this series. I was diagnosed with CFS and struggled to find anything to help me recover. This information was the key to my return to health and a life worth living. Thank you, thank you, thank you". Jackie, Australia
Is this you?...
- Are you tired of feeling exhausted and being in pain day after day?
- Have you been told there is no reason for your pain or fatigue... and no solutions?
- Have you spent a fortune on therapies or supplements and still nothing is making a difference?
If you have not yet found the answers to your current condition, it's probably because you've been looking in the wrong place.
Nominated for the prestigious New Zealand 'Health Excellence Award', the information in this series could change your life.
Created by health and empowerment coach Kim Knight, who searched for years for answers to her depression and chronic fatigue, including trying nearly 200 therapies and spending 25 years searching for solutions, the information in this series could be a missing piece.
If you're ready to understand the real, underlying reasons which create symptoms of ME, CFS, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, adrenal exhaustion, irritable bowel, insomnia, and many other chronic illnesses, then read on...
"Thanks for putting on the series. It's even better than I’d hoped". AM, Australia
About the Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia series
In this groundbreaking audio series you will learn…
- How it is possible to understand the cause of symptoms so you can address the root issues and recover your health
- The role that emotions, beliefs, unresolved issues and daily habits play in the creation of illness
- Descriptions of cutting-edge therapies specifically created for chronic pain and fatigue conditions
- and much much more!
"Listening to your seminars and hearing them again on my IPOD gave me the inspiration to keep going on my difficult days, as well as further knowledge that greatly accelerated my recovery. I can't wait to pass on all this knowledge to clients". Teresa, natural therapist, UK
Who is this series for?
- Individuals struggling to find answers and looking for practical, effective solutions to chronic long-term illness
- Natural health professionals interested in expanding their knowledge and awareness of these conditions
- Medical professionals interested in understanding the root causes of illness and new approaches to recovery
"Thanks so much for running this - it's so important for those of us running businesses and homes and coping with chronic illness on a daily basis. I've not seen anything like this - a fabulous initiative. Thanks!" Kate Cobb, Development Coach and Consultant, Moving Forward, Australia
What is included in this series?
In this series you will receive:
- 10 seminars with 10 world experts in recovery from chronic pain and fatigue conditions without medication
- Over 20 hours of cutting-edge information
- 2 bonus seminar presentations
- A bonus section with healing and personal exploration exercises taught by the presenters
- Downloadable audio files so you can listen to everything on your digital device (phone, computer etc)
What listeners say about this series:
"A big thankyou for putting together a fantastic series. I have gained a lot from the experience - hope and inspiration galore". Renee, Australia
"I was lucky to come across these seminars – I was so wrapped. Thanks for your wonderful contribution and all your work that you have done in getting all of this together – it is a tremendous effort in opening up more awareness to CFS and FM etc". KG, Australia
"Can I just say that this teleseminar is just so wonderful Kim. You are such an inspiration, and your words will give so much hope to others who find themselves on long journeys, especially from CFS/ME. Thankyou. For those of us that feel a bit stuck, it will give us so many new ideas to follow." Carole, UK
"I am really enjoying the seminars, they are so interesting" S.E. UK
"You have done such great work with these seminars. Congratulations!". Dr Katka Novakova, Medical Doctor
"I just want to say how wonderful this series has been for all of us isolated CFS patients who have been invalidated for so long by the medical profession". Carol, London
"Brilliant Kim – I am very impressed with how clear this is - focused and to the point" David Holden, Naturopath
"Thanks again, Kim, you’ve done such a fantastic job with this." Kyle Davies, Psychologist and NLP Practitioner
"Keep up the great work you do. You're a star" Colin, Europe
"I've been enjoying listening to you interviewing all the presenters and feeding myself with their great experience and passion in their different fields. Thanks so much for your part in putting the series on for us, makes everything "not so scary". SB, New Zealand
This teleseries was nominated in 2012 for the prestigious Waitemata Health Excellence Awards, and the creator of the series, Health and Empowerment Coach Kim Knight, was nominated in 2011 for New Zealand Woman of the Year for innovation and contribution in health and science.
Kim Knight is a health and empowerment coach who helps busy savvy women who do too much, and value themslves too little, to get their life back. Kim's own journey back to health from chronic fatigue, clinical depression and many other chronic ailments, plus many years of professional training in the most cutting-edge healthcare methods available today, give her the ability to now help people just like yourself.
Her passion is to help people understand the root of problems, and then to give them the tools to restore their own wellbeing so that they have these tools and strategies for the rest of their life. Kim is a multi-award nominated health coach, including finalist for Next New Zealand Woman of the Year in 2011. She works remotely from New Zealand with clients all over the world, and also offers online self-help programs.